Mathematics, permanent, full-time, start 2018. We seek a dynamic, enthusiastic teacher who is willing to embrace our digital campus in a Decile 10 school that enjoys and celebrates high academic and co-curricular achievement.
Head of Subject Health, 1MU and 1MMA, permanent, full-time, start 2018. We seek a dynamic, enthusiastic leader who is willing to embrace our digital campus, Decile 10 school, that enjoys and celebrates high academic and co-curricular achievement.
Day relieving teachers across all subjects required.
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
A role exists within the school in the Careers Centre to provide administrative support to the Careers Advisor for 35 hours per week during term time (40 weeks per annum).
Duties will include:
• providing general office support in the Careers Centre, including word processing, data capture, correspondence, minutes of meetings, responding to student enquiries about careers information, updating information on the College careers site;
• assisting the Careers Advisor to co-ordinate on-campus activities and trips/outings to careers events, transition programmes, STAR funded courses, correspondence courses and other happenings which assist students to transition into employment or further training.
We seek an applicant with good communication skills who is organised, efficient and calm, with ability to work independently and as part of a team with a common goal. Start 16 October.
Experience in the use of some or all of the following systems an advantage:
• Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
• Office 365 – Sharepoint (end-user and development)
• KAMAR – data input, query output and electronic mailings of correspondence
• Te Kura Correspondence School system – both TES (Admin) and OTLE (online student learning portal)
• InDesign or similar graphic design software
For more information, please view the job description for Administrative Support to the Careers Advisor; STAR Coordinator here Applications close 12 noon, Thursday 28 September.